Please Join Us
Seminars & Retirement Educational Sessions
On a regular basis, Preservation Financial conducts seminars and educational workshops for our clients. Of course, there is no obligation and no cost for attending these events. Our goal is to provide you with financial information relevant to your retirement. At many of our events, we provide a complimentary meal as you listen to our presentation. In addition, some of our learning sessions are offered online and you may enjoy these from the comfort of your home. Topics vary at our events. If you’d like to stay informed about the newest seminar information, please join our email list.
At our events, we aim to provide timely and relevant retirement information, including:
- Income planning strategies
- Preparing for potential challenges
- Investments versus other retirement strategies
- Long term retirement planning
- Current retirement laws and policies
- Potential ways to protect your principal
- Lifetime income strategies
- Risk tolerance analysis information
In addition, our seminars and learning workshops give you information and insight into certain retirement vehicles, including:
- 403(b)s, 401(k)s, and IRAs
- Simple, Traditional, and Roth IRAs
- Tax-Deferred Retirement Strategies
- Calculating and evaluating risk
- Planning for lifetime income
- Income Cliff Prevention Strategies
We invite you to join us for one of our online or in-person seminars.
Come learn, have fun, and gain knowledge that may help you plan for a comfortable retirement. Register now for an upcoming event by calling our office or filling out this quick form.